Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday, July 1, 2016

Berpendapatan RM10K sebulan tetapi masih rasa tidak cukup. Lelaki ini beri penyelesaiannya. Simple jer.



Back in 2008 I was earning about RM10K monthly which was a lot at the time. I had so much money that my wife was able to quit her job as a teacher to take care of our 4 kids full time. Life was good and I was happy. Fast forward to 2010, I found myself in financial ‘difficulties’. For some reason money was never enough. My wife and I were constantly arguing about our lack of money leaving me angry and frustrated.

One day I sat thinking, what the hell happened? How come I had a lot of surplus previously and now I never have enough even though my salary was increasing every year? After giving it a lot of thought, I realized that there was one BIG thing that I used to do in the past that I wasn’t doing anymore.

In 2008, a friend told me that as Muslims we are supposed to give 10% of our money away to charity. I couldn’t remember where his reference came from but it sounded reasonable and I trusted him. So every month I would give away at least RM1,000 to charity organizations such as Rumah Anak Yatim, Yayasan Amal Pahang, etc. Then there was one time in 2009, I was cheated by one of these organizations. That experience pissed me off which made me stop giving completely. And that was when all my problems started.

So after realizing this, I resumed my 10% giving. And all my money ‘problems’ seemed to melt away like magic. At the end of every month, I would always have more than enough money. After that ‘discovery’, I did a lot of research on this subject and found that many other people around the world have the same experience. There is a Universal Law that the Mat Salleh’s have called The Law of Giving. This law is universal because it applies to any one and any place at any time. Many books have been written on this subject and easily available on the internet.

I have shared my knowledge with many friends but each time the response has been the same. 10% is way too much for most people. There’s car loan and mortgage to be paid, etc. But let me ask you a question? Why are there people earning so much less and yet seem to have everything? And why are there people earning so much more and yet never have enough? I have friends earning more than RM30K monthly and they still complain it is not enough. It doesn’t make sense.
What I shared above is just the tip of the iceberg to open your mind and make you think. Giving always lead to receiving. The more you give, the more you receive.

No comments: